Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little Critter: Another UFO completed


Okay, so I had decided at the beginning of summer that I would finish all of my unfinished projects (UFO's). I hate to admit that I had more than 15, mainly due to the fact that I have taken workshops where I would start a project and then never have enough time to finish them. The first project I finished is this small wall hanging that I titled "Little Critter". The little critter was embroidered in a class I took with Christine Fries-Ureel. I appliqued the flower and then added the critter on top of a leaf. I used some silk fabrics for the leaves and yarns for the center of the flower. I like the way it turned out. I will post all the other pictures of my finished projects soon. So far I have completed 3 quilts, 2 journal covers, and 2 dolls. I am also in the process of finishing up 3 more quilts (lap size). I am possessed. Even though it does not look like I will finish by September, I am happy with what I have accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment