Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Flower Pin
















So while I was busy quilting (one of my UFO's), I decided to take a break. I decided to make a flower pin following directions from theobjectproject.typepad.com site (Tea Cup Flower Series). Of course I did not follow the directions fully, I made it a pin instead of pin cushion and I added 4 smaller petals to fill the empty spaces. I like the way it came out and it was very easy to do. I think I made it in under half an hour. Guess I should get back to quilting...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Talin!!! I'm so happy you started a blog - now I won't have to wait to see all the wonderful projects you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sistraction from your quilting , it is lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I meant distraction , silly me !

    ReplyDelete