Friday, September 11, 2009

Friendship Star Quilt and a Painted Box

After I finished my flower pin, I went back to quilting and finished this Friendship Star Quilt. I am realizing that it is way too hard for me to quilt really large quilts (my neck gets really tense),
so I was really glad this was the size of a lap quilt. This is another one of my unfinished projects that I can cross off my list, the list is finally dwindling down.

On another note, two years ago I received this box in a Christmas Gift swap. The box was neat, but did not go with my decor, so I decided to paint it black and gold. I also added 4 feet and a top nob, hope the wood glue holds everything in place. I am not sure it goes any better with my decor, but I am determined to find a place for it.









No comments:

Post a Comment