Sunday, October 25, 2009

Roses and a mishap
















In our last silk painting class we learned a new technique which I was not too crazy about. The picture on top was my major mishap so I decided to just paint over it with the paints that were left on my tray. The teacher suggested that I go over it with gold paint which I did with swirls and lines. It turned out great considering what it had started out as. My last class is this week, not too sure what I will be making.

During the same class I was able to finish a silk painting of roses using the first technique I had learned (using Gutta).

1 comment: