Monday, November 9, 2009

Brownstone Quilt Show Mini Quilt Raffle

Okay so at the Brownstone Quilt Show this past week-end, there was a mini quilt raffle. There were over 150 mini quilts that were being raffled off. I, of course, bought a whole bunch of raffle tickets and I was lucky enough to win the two mini quilts and a fellow quilter had won the peach quilt which she gave to me :). I was thrilled, thank you Kim.


The peacock mini quilt is appliqued and quilted beautifully. I can't wait to hang it up in my sewing room. The mini quilt with the country colors was beautifully pieced and I desperately wanted to win this quilt because I do not normally work with these colors. I love it. This quilt will also be hung up in my sewing room. Pretty soon I will have the most beautiful sewing room. As for the peach mini quilt, I will either hang it up in my sewing room as is or embellish it with beads, ribbon, or embroidery. We shall see.

There were also a great many door prizes of which I won a Peters Flowers basket, fabric, and sewing box. Okay so the truth is that my daughter won the Peters Flowers basket and sewing basket, but she gave it to me:)

3 comments:

  1. Great mini quilts. Congrats on all your great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great wins - congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete