Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cupcake pin cushions



These are two cupcake pin cushions I made following the directions from Sew Pretty Christmas by Tilda. I am not sure if you have ever heard of Sew Pretty Homestyle, but I have made many things from that book. Every single pattern, except for one, was very easy to follow. The exception was the slippers. I followed the instructions and re-read them a few times. I even had a friend attempt to make them with me, but they ended up being too small. Perhaps the women outside of the US have smaller feet, who knows? Any way I loved the first book so much I purchased the second one when it came out. I have not made too many projects from the Christmas Homestyle, but I could not resist these cupcakes. I added a yo-you and button on top to make it a bit more decorative.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how darling - I love those books!!!!! I get them from the library, but haven't made anything yet.

    ReplyDelete