Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pin Cushions and a Bag Tutorial to Come

I was browsing for a few pin cushion patterns, when I came across Marie Browning's Get Creative Dress Form. I tried to use stuff that I had around the house, so I had to revise things a bit. DD#2 tried taking it when I wasn't looking, but I caught her in time. Of course, that was after she had walked away with my fur covered hedgehog pin cushion. I walked in to find her back to me. She was in the process of taking out all the pins I had just finished putting in it. I wish I had taken a picture of it earlier, oh well.


On another note, I have been busy the last few days taking pictures for a tutorial I will be posting soon. It is of the decorator bags I sew/sell on my etsy shop. Hope to have it in a few days...we shall see.

1 comment: