Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did I Bring the Snow With Me?

A friend and I rented a cottage at the Adamstown Inn to sew and shop for the weekend.  We have stayed at the Adamstown Inn before, but this cottage was new to us.  We decided to go fabric shopping on Friday because we heard about the snow heading our way.  We were able to go to Zooks, Sauders, Lapps Quilt, and others in the area.  We managed to get what we needed and headed back to the cottage to sew/quilt.  By the time we woke up on Saturday, there was at least a foot of snow.  These are the views outside our kitchen.



The first picture reminds me of a Thomas Kincade painting.  It was beautiful.  Luckily the proprietor of the inn shoveled our porch and walkways so we were able to get out if we needed to.  I worked on several projects that I will post pictures of when the tops are done.

Back home, there was not even a flurry of snow.  But today as I sit and look outside, the snow is coming down.  I am not sure how much we will get, but they are forecasting 12" - 18".  Maybe I brought the snow with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment