Monday, March 29, 2010

Garage Sale Shopping

I always have fun at garage sales, mainly because I never know what I will find.  Two summers ago, my daughter spotted one while we were driving and I was so glad we stopped.  I found this beautiful embroidered panel that they were giving away for $.50.  Well, how could I possibly pass it up?  Eventually I decided to sew a border around it using decorator fabrics.  So now I am patiently waiting for the garage sale season to start.  Who knows what I will find?

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Someone put a ton of work into that beautiful piece. $.50.....amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and I especially love to go garage saling with Jill -- she patiently checks EVERYTHING and finds the neatest treasures! Happy Easter!! Florence

    ReplyDelete