Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Little Organization

While my daughter was busy packing, I decided to sneak into my sewing room.  I knew I did not have much time to do anything, so I looked for something small to do.  Now, I am a pretty organized person and my room is fairly organized except for my box of loose ribbon and loose floss.  I never plan on changing my loose floss bag because they are all leftovers from kits and I do not have a need to organize them.  However, my loose ribbon box...


from leftover projects needed an overhaul.  So I took a few minutes to...


organize them.  I still have a lot more to roll up and store like this, but it's a start.  I wish I could say that this is my only ribbon box, but I would be lying:(  

5 comments:

  1. Is that a floss box? What a great idea! I need to do this - I have an empty one sitting around. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to store ribbon - looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooaaaaa! Can you come to my house? This looks amazing!! I will feed you lots of yummy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea for organizing ribbon. Mine looks like the first picture.

    ReplyDelete