Monday, October 11, 2010

Owl and Lady Bug Pin Cushions

So while I was looking at pin cushion patterns for the swap, I came across a few that I wanted to try.  I made an owl pin cushion, I thought it made such a cute stuffed animal...that I made two more.  Of course, I kept one and I sent the other two to my daughters.  They seemed to like them.  The tutorial for this owl pin cushion can be found at the Moda Bake Shop.


I also made these cute little lady bugs.  I found them on this link called Bitty Bug.


7 comments:

  1. Your pin cushions are so cute! Thanks for the info where to find directions. But your quilt!!! It would take me days and days to put just one block together -- then I would quit! It is magnificent!!! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute!!! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pincushions! Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pin cushions are fantastic love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I'm Laura from Italy! Lovely blog!
    I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D
    Laura from Italy http://chebirba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete