Monday, October 4, 2010

Received My Pin Cushion Swap Package

I received my package...YAY!

I am so lucky!  My secret partner, Kimberly Roberts, sent me not one, but 2 pin cushions (the second one is behind the 2 buttons).  She also sent me two colorful fabrics and 3 vintage lace trims.  I love, love, love it.  Thank you Kimberly.  She also included a magazine, Abaco Life, which is all the way in the back of the picture.  It shows pictures and stories of island life.

Here is a close up, not very clear, but it was the best I could do.

5 comments:

  1. Wow - how lovely! I'd dearly love to go visit her, wouldn't you? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a great package to get. Any plans for the lace yet?
    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great package. I love the sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of things. Love the little flower pincushion!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for posting about your package :) so glad you like it all!

    ReplyDelete