Saturday, January 22, 2011

While in Smugglers Notch, Vermont

We took a short trip to Smugglers Notch, Vermont just to get away before DDs went back to school.  It was absolutely beautiful, but I do think that we got more snow in New Jersey than they did in Vermont.  Here is a picture of the view outside my window.
We played Bingo...

had hot chocolate,


and while the rest of the family was skiing...I sewed.

I finally completed the Drunkard's Path (circles) blocks so now I am ready to arrange them all on my design wall.

I also started two new quilts while I was up there.  I have yet to take pictures of the blocks I completed, but I will post them as soon as I do.  I was quite surprised at how much I was able to accomplish.  Well, I have to get back to laundry and unpacking.  Talk to you all soon.

6 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures and your colors for the drunkard's path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snow picture... it really is stunning. We don't get snow here... so I enjoy the pictures....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - is that you and hubby? Too sweet! And your girls are gorgeous. Although it always makes me shiver to see folks outside in winter without their ears covered! I LOVE your Drunkard's Path blocks, the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Talin! I love the colors. Can't wait to see the end results, Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pictures!!! It does look wintery there.

    The DP blocks are great. I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Drunkard's Path blocks in red. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete