Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Funky Star Top Almost Done

I finished making all the blocks for my Funky Star Quilt.  I have sewn the blocks together and it ended up being about 53" x 68".  I am thinking about adding a border on the shorter side so that it will fit a twin bed.  I am sorry about the quality of the picture, it is the best I could do.  It has been raining here all day.


I am going away on a guild retreat this weekend with friends.  I have a lot of packing to do and decisions to make.  I know I will be working on my Christmas Through the Year Club project.  Other than that, anything goes.  In the past, my friends and I are always the first into the sewing room and the last to leave in the wee hours of the morning.  Hope it will the same this year.

Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking stars! I love the bright colors that you used in it too.

    Have fun on retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this quilt - the colors are awesome! Have a great time at your retreat, I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Talin:-)
    This is the very beautiful 'Funky Star Quilt'.I can only imagine the huge amount of work,You have put into it...and the piece of Your Heart as well:-)
    I like the clolours and the fabrics too.I admire Your skills very much.
    HUgs-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the funky stars. The coloured fabrics look great. Can't wait to hear about your retreat.

    ReplyDelete