Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meet Daphne

Everyone meet Daphne...She is a very special girl.  She is dressed all in green tones because she is such a big fan of nature.  You could say she is very down to earth and friendly.  She does not care too much for jewelry, but feels compelled to wear matching leaf earrings and necklace.  She also sports a bracelet made of leaf beads as you can see in the detailed pictures.  Her elbows and knees are hinged using large painted wood beads and her fingers are fully flexible.  I love her hair and her relaxed attitude, hope you do too.






For now she is sitting peacefully in my sewing room  studio.

9 comments:

  1. Daphne is adorable! One of the cutest little nature lovers I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic... I love all the detail... right down to the painted fingernails...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh,Talin...It's breathtaking!!!I have no words to say...Those hands,those fingers and demanour of a real Lady.Beautiful clothes,nice hair and before all...the FACE...that mimics..I LOVE HER...No wonder-the dolls mean a lot to You.From now on-they mean for me the same.Ohhh,Talin...how I love that Doll:-)You are so skilled,so tallented!
    HUGS-HUGS-HUGS-from me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazing, Talin!! I was wondering when you would make Effy a friend!! You certainly have lots of fun in your studio!! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very sweet. Just like a nymph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *thud* Oh Talin she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! A perfect woodland nymph!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daphne.... she is adorable! Love her hair and those hands... wondering how long it will stay in your studio.... I know of another individual that loves green.... and happens to have a green room.... hee hee

    Love, Ilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just too cute for words Talin! Love it!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete