Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011 and a Squishy Package





Okay so I am going to give this a try.  I am going to send a small 
handmade gift to the first three people who comment on this post. 
It comes from the theory that if you do something good for three people, 
and those people each do something for three more people, and this 
continues, many people will be touched.  Apparently this has been going
on in blogland and I was lucky enough to have been touched by 
Bahama Dawn.  She has sent me these beautiful handmade ceramic buttons.

Sorry for the poor picture quality.


Aren't they cute?  I am already making plans for them.

When you comment, please make sure I have some way to contact you.  
This means that if you do not have contact information on your blog or 
if you do not have a blog, you should leave me an email in your comment.  
Otherwise I will have to pick the next person on list.

Try and brighten someones day today!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful buttons! I just finished a PIF but I see there are a lot going around again. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buttons are adorable. Love your Pay it Forward idea. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!!! I love those buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i missed this.....so glad you like them! cant wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete