Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm On A Roll...Another Bag

I finished another handbag today.  This will be a Christmas gift for a close friend.  I decided to use decorator fabrics, so it will be perfect for the holidays.  This picture does not show it's true colors.  The decorator fabric is sage green with hints of gold.  The stripe consists of a burgundy and forest green gross grain ribbons.  I found and purchased the green beaded pin a long time ago and it was perfect for this handbag.



I have to put a few of these bags on my web site Talin's Handbags.  Hope you all have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE those fabrics!!! so much texture and fun!! isnt it great when you get on a creative roll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Talin:-)
    The bag is really wonderful.I like all the additions too.The 'courageous colours' make here a very good thing,because without them,I suppose,the bag would have been a little boring,despite of really fine fabrics.
    Hugs & Kisses-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS bag Talin - very rich and elegant looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics are very elegant and I love the green beaded pin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and colours - perfect for attending holiday parties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful! Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete