Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodies From Thailand

My niece, Robin, just got back from Thailand and was kind enough to remember me.  She brought back this miniature chair because she knows I have a soft spot for them.  Isn't it beautiful?


So, Robin, if you are reading this, thank you again.

She also brought back some fabrics (silk and cotton) for her mother and I to share.  So in the next few weeks I will be thinking what we can make out of these beautiful fabrics.


It is really hard to tell with this picture, but the colors are really vibrant and the fabrics are quite beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. I love the little chair. I think you need to make a little pin cushion seat for it.

    Those fabrics are fabulous. Isn't it nice when someone knows you well enough to bring you exactly what you love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presents from Thailand.. there is so much detail in the little chair and the silks look amazing...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair is adorable!!! And those fabrics are gorgeous - can't wait to see what you make with those! Oddly enough, my verification word was "talin", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet niece you have! The chair was cute. If you have a collection Talin, we'd like to see it!
    As for the fabric, send some this way would ya?!!!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice niece you have.... Wish it was my daughter.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, what a lovely niece... fantastic treasures she brought back...

    ReplyDelete