Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miniature Chairs

I feel like I have not posted in forever...I have been busy with my string quilt blocks and making a few new bags.  In the mean while, I thought I would share some of my miniature chair collection with all of you.  I cannot show you the 200 or so chairs I have, but I can show you a few of my favorites.  What do I do with them?  Some hold dolls, others pictures, still others candles, and some have plants on them.  This picture is of a shelf in my sewing room/studio.

This is the smallest one (less than 1"):


These two are on a shelf in my living room.  The one on the left I bought at a Vermont craft shop.  Can you guess what it is made from?


Here's a hint:


If you guessed, a tomato paste can, you would be right!

And here is my largest chair, it holds my African Violet plant.



Hopefully, I will have some crafty picture to show soon.  Until then, hope you are all having fun sewing/crafting!






4 comments:

  1. I'm enthralled with your chairs - I love chairs too! Those are too darling and I'm really amazed at the one made from a tomato paste can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are ever so sweet... I have never noticed miniature chairs around and this is the first collection I have ever seen of them ... I love that tiny little one...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Talin:-)
    What a fabulous collection! :-)
    You've never told me,that You have got so interesting hobby:-)
    Those chairs are so fantactically different in styles and form,also materials.
    I love Your collection very much :-)
    Hugs-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting object to collect! I love them! I guess I will have to be more observant of miniature chairs from now on. Thanks for sharing some of them.

    ReplyDelete