Saturday, September 10, 2011

Funky Star Quilt Top Finished

So I spent the day at our monthly get together at the firehouse.  One day I really should take a picture of all the ladies, if they let me, so that I can post it.  While there, I finally finished the my Funky Star Quilt top.  I am now ready to think about quilting it.  I love the way it turned out.  I know I can't cross it off my UFO list, but I am almost there.


The colors in this picture are a bit off, but it's the best I could do.


13 comments:

  1. Oooh, Talin, that's so pretty! I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SQUEAL* It's gorgeous!!! I love the wonky stars! Those are on my list - this is such a wonderful quilt, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous quilt - the pieced border frames it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. The texture the quilting will give it a whole new dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt looks terrific! I also love your bag from a previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quilt top.... I love it..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Talin and would love it on my bed!! You do amazing work my friend. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talin, that quilt is so happy.. Just lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom, this quilt is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on finishing it! -J

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very beautiful quilt and the colors are well arranged.
    GREAT quilt.
    Congratulations my dear.
    Hugs
    GOOGLE TRANSLATION

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors! Are tonic, full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, I'm Brazilian and I am a big fan.
    I love your blog, there's so much beautiful.
    I love especially the tutorials.
    I am now getting this world of crafts and sewing, rs

    if you can.. take a look at my blog
    http://julianabraz.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete