Friday, December 16, 2011

New License Plate Cover

At the beginning of the month we had our annual Christmas party at the firehouse.  We exchanged presents and I ended up with a license plate cover and a fat quarter bundle.  I was excited!  When I came home and showed my husband, I was a bit surprised...he got up off the couch and went and put it on my car right away.  I chuckled, I think this is so cute and accurate.

I whited out the plate number...is this not too funny?

He is a bit concerned about the looks he will get when he is driving my car.

Thank you so much Cheryl, I love it.

10 comments:

  1. Haha - I LOVE IT! That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous.... we need more of those...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. Funny how chocolate and quilting go together. Must be because we need so much energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! This is fantastic!!!! Sooooo jealous right now, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Talin, what a great gift, I have not seen these before..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun is that! It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome Girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete