Friday, January 27, 2012

New Bags...Finished

Okay, so while I have the Broken Dishes quilt up on my design wall, I thought it was time to get back to sewing some handbags.  Here is the second clutch I was working on.  The pin I wanted to use did not work out so I ended up using this one.

This cute little bag is large enough to only hold a few things (cell phone, keys, lipstick, and a very small, tiny wallet.



And I decided to sew this cute little purse.


I think that's enough for now.  



8 comments:

  1. Lovely bags. I love the fabric in the third one. It is a cute shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Talin! All three are just great!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Talin:-)
    I'm so happy to see three of Your new bags.If I had to choose,I'd have the first one:-)
    It's a little bigger,nice colors,as I love green and would wear to everything:-)It's so beautiful for Spring time.
    The blue one seems to be nice for Summer,to the light clothes and turquoise jewelry:-)
    The purse is very elegant.Beautiful shape,nice finishing and fantastic fabric.
    Great Work of Yours!
    Hugs-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that drawstring bag! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all wonderful, but I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Talin, I don't know which one I like better! They are all so cute. I really like the last one. That is great fabric. And that pin on the first bag is perfect! You do great work my friend!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little blue bag - such a handy size and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice clutch bags, in this used in cell phone, keys, lipstick, tiny wallet etc.

    ReplyDelete