Monday, January 9, 2012

Working on a Clutch Bag and Ear Bud Storage

I have been away from blogging for a while to enjoy the holidays and to celebrate the new year.  So on that note... I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year and hope that you were able to spend it with family and friends.

Here is what I have been working on.  I bought this belt and belt clip in hopes of using them on a some handbags.


I decide to use them on a clutch bag.  Here are the fabrics I have picked for the outside and lining for two bags.



I plan on using the chain belt for the fabrics on the left and the belt clip with the fabrics on the right.  So stay tuned for my finishes.

On another note, I found a tutorial for an ear bud pouch here.  I always hated stuffing my ear buds here and there, so now I have a zippered storage pouch for them.  I love it.


10 comments:

  1. Those will be wonderful. Great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELOOOOOOOO:-)
    I had also disappeared for sometime,also from Blogger:-)
    We have moved out to another country.
    Nowe we are living in Sweden.
    The moving out and arranging a new house had taken us a long time,but all the 'thunderstorm'has gone and now we enjoy the new,peaceful life in the beautiful countryside,by the miraculous lake Värnen.
    I also have the new blog now,only about my beading,which I love best.
    I see lots of fine things in Your Blog,which I haven't seen before.The belt is very nice and should be as a fine addition to a bag created by You.I love this ear bud pouch:-)It's small,useful and convenient in use.
    Very Happy New Year to You:-)
    I bet it will be...
    Best Greetings-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend that would buy chain belts on clearance for use on bags, I think it's a fabulous idea - love the fabrics and can't wait to see the finish! I really need to make my boys those ear bud pouches....I use regular headphones, but they lose so many ear buds. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics are wonderfully bright. I will definitely stay tuned. I love the little ear buds purse. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the ear bud pouch is a great idea-it would be good for my ear plugs for the bike-I shove em in my pocket or lose them!
    Luv the green fabrics for your clutch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found that ear plug pouch, too. Yours turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Talin, can't wait to see that bag finished..
    The ear bud pouch is a fabulous idea..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute pouch Talin. I need to get into some sewing soon. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete