Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Gift In the Mail

I had left a comment on Luv 2 Stitch about how I loved the tea bag holders that Jeanne (and others) had made for their niece's shower.   She told me that she had one left and would be happy to send me one.  I received it in the mail, and let me tell you, I am a happy, happy blogger.



In't the fabric just fabulous?  She even put tea bags and sugar inside.  Since I am a BIG tea drinker, this will be great when I go away on retreats and sewing days.  So thank you Jeanne for your kindness.

7 comments:

  1. Hi,Happy Talin:-)
    I'd be also happy to be given such a nice gift
    :-)It's so kind and nice of Jeanne:-)
    Best Greets-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Talin. I love it!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely gift- and idea. Bloggers are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift. The teacup fabric is lovely. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about it is fabulous! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like it. Next time you sip a cup of tea, please think of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete