Monday, April 23, 2012

San Francisco...



Hubby and I just got back from San Francisco.  We had a really nice time and I took a lot of pictures.  Of course I took the traditional pictures...
Lombard Street (crookedest street in the world)

Alcatraz on Pelican Island

Painted Ladies (the most photographed houses)

Golden Gate Bridge


Enough of those pictures.  Here are some pictures that I had to take, mainly because they are things I love.








And the plant life left me speechless.  Here are a few of my favorites:







Now for the funny story.  I asked my husband to take a picture of me so that I could post about it.  I told him that the caption under it would read "Me and Hubby".  My husband is very quick witted and thought for sure he knew what I meant.  Needless to say he didn't and I ended up having to explain it to him.   Here is the pic:
Me and Hubby (the boat anchor?)


I will post about a magazine and book I bought in Japantown.  I fell in love with them, I just wish they were in English.  

Talk soon,
Talin




6 comments:

  1. Hi,Talin:-)
    Beautiful photos of the beautiful city.I've never been to San Francisco,but I have got my very dear friend there,who lives in Petaluma-at the other side of the Golden Gate bridge.I was just about to visit her,when I was in NYC last time,but my New Yorkers gave me alternative-either I go to Petaluma,or to Mexico-Mazatlan.I chose the second option:-)I could be in Mexico twice in my life that way.So...maybe next time I will go to San Francisco as well.
    Hugs-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the weather was perfect for you too. It's rare to see the Golden Gate Bridge so clearly. So are we to believe that DH is a rusty old anchor??????

    Glad that you had such a great time walking about and seeing the sights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice vacation.
    AND beautiful photos.
    I'm glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Francisco!!!! it's my favorite city and those pics brought me so many good memories! I hope I can go back some time soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my daughter Ginny, went to San Francisco Talin, she just loved it! Did you know that I lived there for a short while as a young girl? I can still remember walking up and down those streets with my grandmother! I'd love to go back and I'm so glad you are getting a nice little vacation.
    You aren't secretly sewing while there are you?!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! Thanks for taking the time to share them all!! The flowers were beautiful, like you said speachless....

    ReplyDelete